Dr. Rhea is an Invisalign Preferred Provider for 2010. Invisalign is a way for people to straighten crooked and hard to clean teeth with clear aligner trays and without wires and brackets. No one will know you are wearing anything!
Invisalign treatment consists of a series of clear plastic trays, or aligners, that you switch out about every two weeks. Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place. And since your Invisalign system is custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only, with a plan devised by you and your dentist or orthodontist, you know you’ll end up with a smile that truly fits.
If you’re ready for a smile that transforms your appearance, Invisalign is your answer, especially when compared to metal or ceramic braces. Invisalign is the best way to transform your smile – without interfering with your day-to-day life.
Check out these benefits:
- Removability – Take out when it’s most convenient for you, to eat, drink, brush, floss or for special occasions
- Customized – We make precise impressions and customize the aligners to your teeth
- Effective – Even before your Invisalign treatments are over, you’ll already be enjoying the benefits of a better smile
- Comfort – The edges of the tray are smooth so they won’t irritate your gums or cheeks
- Clarity – Clear plastic trays are almost invisible when wearing
As a preferred provider, Dr. Rhea has a level of experience and training you can trust to correct your crooked or crowded teeth, close any gaps you may have between teeth or fix an overbite, permanently!